Monday, February 19, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging: img_6754


Originally uploaded by Planet Janet 111.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
Even a traveling gnome needs to bring along an extra change of underwear.


Originally uploaded by seerich.
"Here's what I think of your stinking non-binding resolution -- now go back into committee and bring me something with teeth, fer chrissakes!"


Originally uploaded by Elagro.
She likes to keep this picture around as a reminder of the good old days...when she still had her left arm.


Originally uploaded by twisesq.
The rumbleseat airbag has a few bugs to be worked out before it's ready.


Originally uploaded by iTodd.
Here Rod is demonstrating the ASL sign for "Way, way more novacaine, Doc!"


Originally uploaded by xispo.
Michelle Malkin takes a break from the eternal search for truth, and wonders how much longer she can get away with putting that Asian chick's picture on her blog.


Originally uploaded by straatbbq2006.
"Big deal...I can do that kind of time standing on my head."


Originally uploaded by fotoz by fuzzco.
"So Daddy, explain this to me again...each one of these is way bigger than my iPod, and it only holds how many songs?"