Monday, December 17, 2007

Random Flickr-Blogging: img_2550

[Cross-posted at If I Ran The Zoo.]


Special Show Us Your Blogspace Edition


Originally uploaded by yumstein.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
I know; I'm a day late for Show Us Your Blogspace Day, but I wanted to share some of the diverse places I've blogged as I try my best to keep RF-B appearing on its regular schedule...


Originally uploaded by kevindavies.
I'm not sure where this was taken, but it's clearly my blogspace.

(They must have been out of Old Thumper that day.)


Originally uploaded by blanked.
Oh...this is a little embarrassing, but you never know where you'll get the idea for a great post.

Of course, I haven't been there since Ron Silver took it over as his primary blogspace.


Originally uploaded by aveo.
Oops! Sorry...this isn't my blogspace, it's Michelle Malkin's.


Originally uploaded by nglamanh.
Of course, my favorite spot is right here in my home office. The portrait of Ho Chi Minh on the far wall was a gift from Tom.


Originally uploaded by i'mjustsayin.
And finally, this picture of my blogspace was taken right after I found out that Bush -- who is still talking about World War III -- knew about Iran's non-existent nuclear weapons program three months ago.

Labels: