Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Flickr-Blogging: img_3193

[Cross-posted at If I Ran The Zoo.]


Originally uploaded by d dimaculangan.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
A highlight of the Right-Wing Bloggers' Festival is the hot-air event.

The ballooning is fun, too.


Originally uploaded by liliazdad.
"Hey, Daddy, I can read! See, right here on this marker: PER...MA...NENT."


Originally uploaded by khillabolt.
"I'm fine...but I'm a little concerned about you, what with that mechanical contraption you apparently have stuck permanently to your face."


Originally uploaded by lisasfoto.
In hopes of convincing one of the major film studios to locate there, the town of Olly changes its name.


Originally uploaded by fotofanatikuk.
"Sorry for the delay, but could I ask the hairdresser to come to the stage one more time, please?"


Originally uploaded by virtuosoyap.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Cello.

Cello who?

Cello little louder; I can't hear you over the orchestra!


I know, I know...

Originally uploaded by Ilana Iguana.
...I should have stayed in bed.

Labels: