Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Flickr-Blogging: img_6236


Originally uploaded by rawkmom.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
Suzie the Electrical Safety Elf says: "Check those circuit breakers first, kids!"


Originally uploaded by zephir_350d.
"Do these taillights make my butt look big?"


Originally uploaded by flybutter.
"Thanks for smoking! Now get out of my face or Nicotine Santa won't leave any coffin nails in your stocking this Christmas."


Originally uploaded by mpieracci.
My instructor will be so proud of me when I tell him what I found out:

You can see the runway so much better if you turn off the spinning thingie on the front of the airplane.


Originally uploaded by cbonsig.
Having lost the fight over early childhood standardized testing, opponents were reduced to quibbling over how the grades would be handed out.


Originally uploaded by Kurt Naks.
A little-known provision in Bush's immigration bill would require the Statue of Liberty to be dismantled and returned to the French.