Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Flickr-Blogging: img_2582


Originally uploaded by neaton.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
The Scandinavians, usually so stoic, shocked the world with their defiant solidarity.


Originally uploaded by Patcave.
"While your experience with the Justice League of America is impressive, Ms. -- um -- Woman, I'm sorry to tell you that -- unfortunately -- it doesn't qualify you to replace Alberto Gonzalez at the Department of Justice."


Originally uploaded by Prairie Ranger.
Dear Mr. Knievel,

Thank you for your inquiry. We have determined that -- although you are airborne, and although your engine is running -- your activities do not at this time meet FAA criteria to be classified as powered flight, and as such, are not governed by federal aviation regulations.

Regards,

The Federal Aviation Administration


Originally uploaded by schnitz210377.
"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen; it's been my pleasure to play for you for the last three hours. For my encore, I'd like to play my special 20-minute version of Mission of Burma's That's When I Reach For My Revolver."

Then someone did just that.