Monday, May 05, 2008

Random Flickr-Blogging: img_1671

[See more RFB at If I Ran The Zoo.]


Originally uploaded by Stephen Burtch.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
"Hey, man, great wedding -- but aren't you supposed to wait nine months before you pass out the cigars? Ha, ha...What's that?...Well, six months, then."


Originally uploaded by kustomrydes.
"Well, no, I'm not really part of the car show; I called AAA back in '62, and I'm still waiting for a tow truck."


Originally uploaded by JaMmCat.
"For the crime of playing accordion in public, I sentence you to wear a garish costume and pretend to play accordion in every street festival in the country."


Originally uploaded by Cameron_Talley.
"Hey, let's run away together."

Originally uploaded by xavi_242.
"I can't; my parents are watching me every minute."

Labels: