Monday, April 30, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging: img_3847


Originally uploaded by dogseat.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
"Premiering this Saturday on Fox! It's Holy Sabbath meets Black Sabbath, as Sister Harriet tries to keep an aging, drug-addled heavy-metal star on the straight and narrow, in The New Adventures of Ozzy and Harriet!"


Originally uploaded by jessicabennett.
"Well, you didn't win the vacation home, the car, or the cash, but you did win what's behind door number twelve...a brand-new NEMA 1 model N1C122006 electrical subpanel enclosure, made of 14-gauge steel, with continuous hinged covers, and weldnuts provided for mounting optional subpanels. The N1C122006 has an ANSI-61 gray polyester powder finish inside and out, and is UL and CSA certified..."


Originally uploaded by snookfin.
Ibrahim Wallace celebrates his title Sunday at the 2007 International Championship-Belt-Wearing Championships in St. Louis. Wallace was the only contender to remain standing while wearing 37 championship belts...


Originally uploaded by tagp.
"Give me an I!...
Give me an M!...
Give me a P!...
Give me an E!...
Give me an A!...
Give me a C!...
Give me an H!..."


Originally uploaded by oxje.
If our continued presence in Iraq is based on the readiness of the Iraqi army, I think we're going to be there a while.


Originally uploaded by danlikesbikes.
The Judds' comeback tour allowed them to connect with an entirely new audience.


Originally uploaded by ultraclay!.
"Jeez, I thought I'd heard every kilt joke there is...lemme write this down, so I don't forget...'because a zipper would scare the sheep'."


Originally uploaded by timmetro69.
"Regrets...I've had a few...but then again...too few to mention...unless you count the realization that I probably shouldn't have had that third bratwurst..."