Monday, April 16, 2007

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_4374


Originally uploaded by munmun.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
"I wish I knew how to quit you, Mister Ed."


Originally uploaded by gin&juice.
How do 5 million e-mails get accidentally deleted? "One at a time", said this exhausted White House staffer.


Originally uploaded by Burnszilla.
Generally, the terms "high-end retailer" and "shack" are mutually exclusive.


Originally uploaded by janoc100.
"We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril."
"I don't think I was."
"Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril."
"Look, let me go back in there and face the peril."
"No, it's too perilous."
"Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can."
"No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on."
"Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?"
"No. It's unhealthy."
"I bet you're gay."


Originally uploaded by Beta Kate.
Friends don't let friends sing drunk.


Originally uploaded by miles, etc..
"E-mails? No e-mails in here. But if I find any, you'll be the first to know, Senator Leahy."


Originally uploaded by jtb.
These folks are having a great time; guess they don't know about the giant teapot coming to a boil just out of the picture...


Originally uploaded by jayhlee17.
(series continued from last week)

Helmut launches into his most-requested song, "Far, Far Away".


Originally uploaded by petermacrae1.
The lingering malevolence, one that had the country in the grip of paralyzing fear, was finally traced to an ancient building on a forgotten side street in lower Manhattan.


Originally uploaded by Gav Cooney.
"Hey, you in the shorts -- no cutting in line!"